Pictures/Video

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Friday December 1

Hi everyone! 8 more days in Africa...=/
I am going to be on the road a lot till I leave and pretty busy so pardon me if the updates are few or delayed.
Had a wonderful service last night in Kikuyu... Just pray my voice holds out. I have a service Sunday. Not sure about my little vacation to Diani Beach now=) Brother Busaboze from Uganda has been trying to find a way for me to fly over there for some meetings during the week, but I think I am just gonna have to come back to Africa another time=) If I dont go there, there are a few churches that have asked me to speak around Nairobi. Tomorrow I am going to an authentic African Wedding!!! should be crazy fun=)
Thank you for your prayers... Satan is not happy with the stirring going on here and is fighting hard.
Till next time.... Maybe next week.