Pictures/Video

Friday, November 8, 2013

Pictures

Pics of Michelangelo recreational/restaurant facility.






One of the schools the Wanjarias started.

The Wanjarias. In front of their lovely home.

My little pal at paediatrics trying on my hat=)

Playing with paediatrics burn patients.

 Thought the kids would like this one... ok, we're all kids at heart=)


Brother Kamwati speaking Wednesday at Nairobi theatre. They have midweek service at theatre due to traffic and better location.


 Tigoni Hospital.... one of the outdoor hallways that connect wards.



Incubator room. Babies under 1500 grams.


Butcher shop... you can see my reflection in window... Very smooth walk-by photo... the butcher had told me not to take pic of him so I had to be discrete=)


One of millions of banana stands=)