Pictures/Video

Sunday, November 10, 2013

November 10 Sunday Service

Hello all,
First off, thank you so much for all your words/emails of kindness and prayers for the service today. Was amazing. I lost my voice.... surprise, surprise=)
I spoke out of Rev. 6:1-8, Ezekiel 37:1-12, Joel 1 and 2, 1 Cor. 15:54...
Title: "Last Enemy Conquered: Death."
Taught them "Give Me Jesus" song and sang a special with young people, "In Christ Alone."
I have a feeling this is gonna turn into a ministering trip=/... but I am fine with that=)
Watching amazing lightning storm right now=)
Studying Saturday on my bunkbed=)

Pastors back office. Finally, printed notes off 10 minutes before I used them. Not gonna lie, was getting a little nervous.
First time I ever thought I needed a tablet.

Left to Right: Boaz, Kelvin, Yours Truly, Jerry, Paul
 Couple pics of me speaking... taken by Paul.

At the end of service Paster Wakhanu came up and spoke for a couple mins... challenging the youth especially. From the pulpit he asked how old I was. When I said 18, everyone gasped=) After, they all said they thought I was 25!!! At that rate, I will look 95 in ten years!! LOL