Pictures/Video

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday... November 25

This is the hospital I worked at today, Mpshah Hospital, in Nairobi. Dr. Collins is a young doctor and believer. He showed me around the whole hospital. This hospital is much larger than Tigoni or Wema, where I have been previously. It is also much more equipped and modern... Has dialysis machines, a CT scanning machine, and an onocology center.

This is Urs Truly and Marriam. Marriam is the person I was with most the day today. I did a lot of triage work today for emergency/ward patients.

Bad news today was that to fix my computer here is gonna cost a fortune. So I am just gonna do it myself once I get home. No videos anymore though:(
The GOOD NEWS is........
That's right! I had the BEST MANGO in the world today! Above is a picture of my handiwork's finished product!:) ........ Looking back on my posts it seems food keeps coming up... Hmmm

So I don't have a computer but have at least 3 more services to speak. So all those notes I had on laptop are old news.... But that's fine, last Sunday I had to use handwritten notes and we had an incredible time!!!:)  Am scheduled to speak this Wednesday and Sunday and maybe another one on Thursday or Friday. Hopefully can take a few days off volunteering to study... And practice my handwriting;) I always carry one sermon'a worth of notes in my backpack... Just in case:) Next week is gonna be a well-deserved vacation! Haha
Good bye one and all! And happy early thanksgiving you Americans!