Pictures/Video

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday November 24

Wow!
Am having a great time here!
This morning took a bus very early in morning to Nairobi and attended Mbotela church, Brother Kamwati's church. There have been a couple deaths in their church lately. One man fell off a bridge and drowned in water. Another lady, today, was swept down a river and died... Leaving a young family behind. There were 4 wedding/engagement announcements just in this mornings service!!!
Then we quickly drove and I spoke a meeting to Kikuyu youth and all youth in the area. Had a MARVELOUS time!
I haven't spoke that way ever. Got right down to where the youth are living and left my notes for most the time:) After the service, the pastor asked me to speak again... from the pulpit:) talk about on the spot, it's not like I am gonna say no then:) but I would speak tomorrow in the drop of a hat if I had the opportunity=) A few weeks ago I taught them "Give Me Jesus" song. I think it's the youth'a new theme song and we have sang it every service. Today it went very good with the after service since I finished the service asking "so what shall we do with this Jesus called Christ?" Quoting Pilate when Jews were choosing between Barabbas and Jesus. Give me Jesus!
More pics to come. Hopefully my computer gets fixed tomorrow.


Some of the young people during after service.

Studying in pastors study. Door on right goes out to pulpit.
The notebook on the left should look familiar Brother Kyle:)